X-Mouse Button Control 2.19.2 is a Windows application for remapping mouse buttons. This software can handle things like copying, cutting and pasting, adjusting the volume, controlling the media player, sending a custom keystroke sequence, launching your mail application (or any other), capturing an image of the screen (or active window) in the clipboard, click and drag, save and restore the position of icons on the desktop.
X-Mouse Button Control 2.19.2 Crack Pro Free Download 2022
X-Mouse Button Control allows you to create specific profiles of applications and windows. This, in turn, allows you to reconfigure mouse behavior for individual applications or windows. For each profile, you can also configure up to 5 “layers” with different button settings, between which you can switch using hotkeys or mouse buttons.
X-Mouse Button Control 2.19.2 Functions:
- Submit any key using the Simulate Keystroke Editor.
- Run any Windows application
- Clipboard management (copy / cut / paste)
- Media control (play / pause / stop / volume / mute, etc.)
- Capture an image of the screen (or active window) to the clipboard
- Click and drag [Sticky Buttons / Keys]
- Various support for specific Windows operating systems such as Flip3D in Vista, ModernUI / Metro in Windows 8, and virtual desktops in Windows 10.
- And much more!
- X-Mouse Button Control is a software solution that allows you to re-configure the buttons on your mouse.
- The program’s user interface is based on a standard window where you can add, edit, copy and delete applications or window profiles (on the left side of the screen).
- Thus, you can choose the action for the five mouse buttons with the wheel up and down, as well as tilt the wheel to the left and right.
- The action can range from Alt + Tab, Activate Monitor Power Saving, Activate Screensaver, Browser Favorites, Refresh Browser, Change Scroll Motion, Close, Copy, Cut … “,” Disable “and” Double Click “.
- The mouse button can also activate “Enter”, “Escape”, “Forward”, “Lock workstation”, “Maximize window”, “Media”, “Next track”, “Open control panel”, “Open explorer”, “Print” … Screen ”,“ Undo ”,“ Simulate keystrokes ”and other actions.
- Under the layers, you can see profile information about the description, process, window class, and main class.
- In addition, you can reset the layer at any time.
- In the Settings menu, you can adjust mouse speed, disable profile switching on mouse movement, enable debug logging, ignore NumLock status for Simulated Keystrokes, enable global keyboard shortcuts and key modifiers, and more.
- The program uses very few system resources. Unfortunately, it does not contain a help file, but it is easy to learn how to use the X-Mouse button.
What’s new in this version:
- The profile definition does not work correctly with “Only match if there is no main class”.
- When the mouse wheel is reassigned to the up/down mouse wheel, it does not work as expected.
- Slow Charge Setting Screen.
- Change the move to scroll (locks the X-axis) only scroll to the right.
- Changing movement for scrolling does not work in horizontal explorer.
- Button recording does not work when left and right buttons are swapped.
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32/64 bit)
- Intel Core processor 2 GHz
- 2 GB of RAM
- 510 MB hard disk space
How to install/ Crack:
- Download it from the link below.
- Install X-Mouse 2.19.2 Control Button as usual
- Click to open and run.
- Activate from the given keys.
- It’s all.
- Enjoy it.